Financial assistance is available for those who qualify. We work with an independent loan organization called M~lend Finance. If you are interested in qualifying for a private loan, visitwww.mlendfinance.com to complete a brief, on-line loan application.
Loans can cover treatment costs, tuition and even transportation to and from the program. They feature multiple loan products with competitive rates, and a possible deferral of interest for up to 6 months with no prepayment penalties or cancellation fees.
With many loan companies to choose from and because the loan qualification and application process can be confusing, we recommend calling Clark Behavioral Health Financing. They work with many families and individuals each day, guiding them through the loan process. Even if you do not personally qualify for a loan, they will advise you in ways to qualify, including adding a co-signer or considering credit repair. Once pre-approval has been achieved, Clark Behavioral Health Financing can complete the entire loan process in about 5 business days.
• 0% APR Introductory financing for at least 12 months for qualified applicants. No mandatory payoff. No back accrued interest charged. Interest is applied to only the remaining balance going forward.
• There are never any costs to apply.
• Applying is easy. Call (it only takes a minute) or go online.
• We can help you finance up to $40,000.
• You can pay off your balance at any time with no penalty.
• Keep other credit lines available for emergency use or other discretionary spending.
Don’t needlessly delay your procedure or “dip” into important savings. Call today to apply:
Or apply online at: www.mlendfinance.com
A Sober Way Home does process health insurance for addiction treatment services. Learn More…
To verify your insurance coverage, please fill out the verify insurance form, and press the submit button at the top right.
You can also print a copy and fax to us at this number: (928) 445-0420. Thank you so much.